Food Packaging Label
The main purpose of a food packaging label:
- To provide product indentification such as barcode
- To provide consumers with information on the product
- To promote food safety
- To advertise the product and marketing purpose
- To distinguish the product from that of competitors, ie. establishing a branding
- It is a legal requirement for food manufacturer to provide informations.
Product label serves product indentification purpose to identify type, size, brand, product line, manufacturer and other product-specific information in order to inform the consumer and encourage a purchase.
The product label is therefore the most important marketing tool for a product. It should be attractive and eye catching while at the same time being informative.
The design of a label and the quality of the paper or other materials that are used is of critical importance in promoting the product.
Product labelling has become very important because the customers are much more likely to reject a product which they don’t know how to use.
It should also use proper usage descriptions, storage instructions and various marketing tactics to encourage word of mouth. In essence, research is required while deciding the product labelling design.
Barcode Label & Tag
Wide selection of thermal barcode labels and tag materials to meet the requirements of most applications and budgets.
Barcode labels for products, equipment tagging, parts tracking, shipping labels, and more.
We will provide solutions based on your applications need.