GHS Chemical Label
The Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) is an internationally agreed-upon standard managed by the United Nations that was set up to be use around the world.
Main purpose of the GHS includes standardized hazard testing criteria, universal warning pictograms, and harmonized safety data sheets which provide users of dangerous goods with a systematic of information.
GHS Labeling is the important key of GHS compliance. With an emphasis on consistency and comprehension of chemical labels, it is important to know what goes into a GHS label for primary and secondary containers.
There are six key elements to a GHS label as below:
- Product name identifies the product or chemical name.
- The signal word indicates hazard level. “Danger” is used for the most severe instances, while “Warning” is less severe.
- Pictograms are used to identify hazardous products and are commonly grouped by chemical/physical risk, health risk and environmental risk.
- Manufacturer’s company name, address and telephone number is crucial information to be present.
- Precautions Statements/First Aids are phrases that are tied to each hazard statement. They describe general preventative, response, storage or disposal precautions.
- Hazard Statements are phrases that describe the nature of hazardous products and the degree of hazard. Hazard statements are on the chemical’s Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
Warranty & Security Label
Warranty label solution is to better protect your warranted equipment and inventory, adhere a sturdy or destructible label on crucial, vulnerable parts to protect the warranty validity and your liability.
We offer unique kinds of Void and destructible warranty seals that can be customized with a specific message to prevent tampering.
For high-security, these warranty/security labels will show evidence of even minor tampering after it is adhered to your surface.
Special Finising Label
Roll / Sheet / Fan Fold Form
Finished label products can be either in roll form to fit in any printer, sheet form for easy manual application or fan-fold stack form.
Die cut (shape as customer request)
Variable shapes of label die cut to fulfill customers need.
Gloss lamination forms a protective coating over the print which makes it suitable for high abrasion labels.
Matt lamination offers you that special touch to labels aiming for a more sophisticated finish and high-class prestigious feel.
Spot UV Varnish
UV Varnish adds a touch of luxury to your label as well as protecting it from daily wear and tear. It creates a more vivid, more luxurious and more stand out product label finishing.
Hot stamping for your labels adds a special touch. It conveys that your product is high quality and elegant.
Main benefits of transparent labels on your products is that displaying your brand and product info while still showing off the actual product within.