Thermal Transfer Ribbon
Thermal transfer is a popular print process particularly used for the printing of identification labels and packaging film.
It is the most widely used printing process in the world for the printing of high-quality barcodes and product coding.
We ensure our quality & reliable ribbons consistently deliver the best print quality and durability.
With the main objective to protect printhead and prolong printhead life, thus decrease total cost of ownership(TCO) and running cost.
Flat Head Thermal Transfer Ribbon
- Suitable for all desktop printers & print engine namely Zebra, Sato, Toshiba-TEC, Citizen, Honeywell, Argox, Godex, TSC, Postek, Datamax-O’Neil, CAB Germany.
- Premium Wax Thermal Transfer ribbon for coated paper, woodfree paper, kraft paper, artcard tag, etc.
- Premium Wax/Resin Thermal Transfer ribbon for glossy coated paper, coated paper, PP, Synthetic film, etc.
- Premium Resin Thermal Transfer ribbon for most of plastic substrates like Polyester, MSP, PET, PVC, PP, PE, etc.
- Premium Wash Resin Thermal Transfer ribbon for woven fabric, satin, nylon, polyester fabric, etc.
Near Edge Thermal Transfer Ribbon for high speed application
Suitable for all Thermal transfer overprint printers namely Markem-Imaje, Videojet, Linx, Allen Coding, Savema, EDM Japan
- High Speed Wax/Resin Near Edge ribbon.
- High Speed Resin Near Edge ribbon.
Hot Foil Ribbon
Hot stamping or foil stamping is a printing method of relief printing in which pre-dried ink or foils are transferred to a surface at high temperatures.
Print clearly on all kinds of plastic film, composite film bags, plastic, aluminium foil and other flexible packaging products.